CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Awesome communication and service. We dropped off the 95 Jeep YJ and they diagnosed the potential problem why it wouldn´t pass inspection. I was given a detailed assessment and quote. Once the work was completed it didn´t require all the work quoted and the price was less. Jeep passed inspection and is finally tagged again! Thank you for all your help!
Ray Failing, 05/15/2023
I was very impressed with Gears. Their pricing was fare, and service was great!
Richard Gounaris, 05/03/2023
Gears Garage is phenomenal. Dealing with Kim, Mike, or Kyle from the beginning. They let me know everything that is wrong with my vehicle and what I should get fixed and what could wait. They are top notch and are honest/truthful from the beginning. 10/10 recommend taking your vehicle there!
Josh Meixell, 05/15/2023