CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
5 stars is not enough for Kim and Mike! I had them put an aftermarket clutch in my Wrangler. After driving it for a week or so, I noticed that it would get stuck in first and reverse when it gets heated up (driving an hour or so). I took it back to Gears and they worked together with Centerforce to remedy the situation. Not only did they return it to me completely fixed, but they gave me a loaner to drive while they worked on it. It's clear by the way they run their business that customer service is extremely important to Kim and Mike. I will continue to take my Jeep to Gears for all of my service needs!
Kelly W, 08/16/2023